This is a sample scenario of a common store selling vendor products.
- Ensure your Vendor's products are imported to the online store with the correct SKUs
- Obtain feed file location info from your Vendor. For example, FTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Ensure that the feed file is downloadable and provide the relevant login and password if necessary.
Steps to getting StockSync set up:
1. In the Source Setting tab, select the correct source channel and fill up the connection info and file type.
2. In the Source Column Mapping tab, click on "+ Add field" to select a field that you would like to update, eg. "Quantity" and "Price"
3. Under "Click for more settings" section for quantity and price field, you are able to control the prices of your products and control its quantity levels.
- I would like my products to display an additional 40% price increase from the given prices from my Vendor using the "Price formula"
- With "Quantity rules", I should set products with less than 3 in stock from my Vendor to show zero on my store. This allows for keeping a small stock for backups.
4. After that, you will redirected to the Advanced Settings page. For more information on the Advanced, refer to the links below:
5. Click on "Done" to proceed to Dashboard.
6. In the Schedule window, set a time for daily updates or hourly (minimum is every 3 hours for Basic and Pro packages and 1 hour for ProX, ProXL, Enterprise and Enterprise X).
Note: if your vendors update their inventory files at 5am daily, it is advisable to set a later time to ensure your files are synchronised to theirs.